Our SQLink R&D department was merged with Aman Computers.
At the moment, I’m still not sure if my place is at Aman although I’ve got a very nice offer from them and it seems like a very nice place to be at.
I’m looking for a place with (my ideal, I’m a realistic guy though):
- Many people who love coding, read about it, write about it and lecture about it.
- Building Enterprise applications.
- Using the newest technology (.Net 2.0+)
- A place that loves to teach his employees, to set goals and to push you through crises.
- Provide me the stage to show what I am capable of, where managers trying to bring out the best from their people.
- Organic teams. I would like to be one of a great team of people. I work better with other people around me and I love sharing my thoughts and teaching others.
- Agile methodologies.